Tuesday 17 February 2015

Shorty Awards 2015 #BusinessBlogger

post thumbnail


What music is to the Grammy’s, the Shorty Awards are to Social Media. Like the Grammy’s the Shorty Awards honor the best people and organizations on social media. In it’s 6th year, the online nomination process has attracted influencers such as Guy Kawasaki, Jerry Seinfeld and fashion blogger of “The Man Repeller,” Leandra Medine. Thanks to creators of the awards, Sawhorse Media, this year is predicted to be it’s biggest one.


Lucky for me, I’ve been nominated to win a Shorty Award under the category of #BusinessBlogger and I can use your help! The more nominations on Twitter, the more of a chance I have to win the award. Here’s how you can help:


With the help of my loyal followers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and the entire world wide web I can be the 2015 Shorty Award Recipient of #BusinessBlogger. For every person that nominated me on Twitter before the deadline of February 19th, I promise to send a digital hug your way!


Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 4.53.19 PM.png






from Darlene Milligan http://ift.tt/1EGfdZv via small business marketing company

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1zKu7tm

No comments:

Post a Comment