Friday 24 April 2015

Why You Need a Social Media Calendar and How to Create One

You’ve heard of social media calendars before, but do you know what they are and how to use one?

Chances are you don’t. And that’s okay… I didn’t either when I entered the realm of social media marketing. But once I learned about it and how to use it, it change how I marketed my businesses on the social web.

Here’s why you need a social media calendar and how you can create one:

Click on the image below to see a larger view:

Why You Need a Social Media Calendar and How to Create One

Click here to view an enlarged version of this infographic.

Conclusion

A social media calendar can help you consistently promote high quality content, cut down on the amount of time you waste, and organize and curate content.

If you aren’t using one, you should reconsider. It’s helped me almost double my Twitter engagement over the last six months.

So, what do you think? Are you going to use a social media calendar?

Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):

Why You Need a Social Media Calendar and How to Create One
Courtesy of: Quick Sprout


from Darlene Milligan http://ift.tt/1OkHqhG via social media strategy
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Dlgl2i

No comments:

Post a Comment