Tuesday 14 July 2015

How Adobe Programs Can Help Students

post thumbnail

Art has always been a huge part of my life. It has influenced me in ways that I never would have imagined and brought me to the place I stand right now in my life. I am a college student studying graphic design which I hope to be turning into a career within the next year. Technologically speaking though there have been major advances to the art world by merging with the digital world.

Using Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign has made being a graphic designer simpler then every before. Art students can really benefit from these programs because they are easy to learn and their soul purpose is to help you, the designer TO create beautiful and stunning work.

Using Adobe programs at first may seem a bit overwhelming because they all have so many different abilities but after a few weeks it gets easier to navigate and use. My personal favorites are Illustrator and InDesign. Illustrator is the easiest and most effective way for me to create logos and images. I love the layout and placement of all the tools. InDesign is another of my favorites because it is used mostly for typographical projects which is my jam. Photoshop is also great, the layout is nice, but I feel the tools can be a bit cramped. Photoshop is great for when you want to alter photos and create 3D designs.

When using these programs, learning all the basic keyboard shortcuts is very important. They help to get the job done faster and more efficiently.

I know for me, personally, these programs have help me to create unique art that stands out above the rest. I would definitely recommend buying Adobe software and learning to use it if you plan on being an art major, especially in graphic design.

It will take a little bit of time to learn how to use all the tools and shortcuts but if there is a will, there is a way! Don’t sell yourself short, you’ll thank yourself in the end.






from Darlene Milligan http://ift.tt/1HtD4wp via local SEO company
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1LeYvps

No comments:

Post a Comment